Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
**Forward to someone who you see as a leader**
1. Unwavering Courage: No follower wishes to be dominated by a leader who lacks self-confidence or courage.
2. Self-control: The man who cannot control himself cannot control others.
3. A keen sense of justice: Without a sense of fairness and justice, no leader can command and retain the respect of his followers.
4. Definiteness of decision: The man who wavers in his decisions shows that he is not sure of himself, cannot lead others successfully.
5. Definiteness of plans: The successful leader must plan his work and work his plan.
6. The habit of doing more than paid for: One of the penalties of leadership is the necessity of willingness, upon the part of the leader, to do more than he requires of his followers.
7. A pleasing personality: Followers will not respect a leader who does not grade high on all of the factors of a pleasing personality.
8. Sympathy and understanding: He must understand them and their problems.
9. Mastery of detail: Successful leadership calls for mastery of the details of the leader's position.
10. Willingness to assume full responsibility: If he tries to shift this responsibility he will not remain the leader.
11. Cooperation: The successful leader must understand and apply the principle of cooperative effort and be able to induce his followers to do the same.
ACTION STEP FOR TODAY:
Assess your leadership abilities and notice your strengths and weaknesses.
Follow us on Instagram @million_dollar_earner
**FORWARD this to a friend, colleague, or family member**
Quotes from: Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich (New York: Hawthorne Books, Inc., 1972), page 119-120.